Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Green With Envy!


Feature artist of the day, the beautiful jewlery of That's Headley. http://thatsheadley.etsy.com

My favorite piece in the shop is the cute lil pea pod earings. If I wore them I'd looke like such a sweet pea. :) And this lil piece of work helps raise money for the Fisher House™ Foundation program recognizing the special sacrifices of our men and women in uniform and the hardships of military service by meeting a humanitarian need beyond that normally provided by the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs.

What a generous person!

And the pictures are just sooooo fantastic, clear, professional and lovely.

That's Headley! Jewelry Designs is about wearing your art with gemstones, wire, and glass. This artist incorporates a combination of color, texture, balance, and richness in their work. And the best part is that they have free shipping! Now that's a rare find in a vendor.



I'm such an earing fanatic. This jewlery is very tasteful and beautiful. They're also a great gift for this holiday season. There is nothing better than having a work of art dangling from your ears.

1 comment:

that's Headley! Jewelry Designs said...

thanks for the great post! I'm an earring fanatic, too....oh, who am I kidding, I'm a jewelry fanatic - that's why I'm in this biz! Glad you found some pieces to feature that you liked too.