Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Earmark Invitations


My featured artist today is Earmark Invitations. Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic, (did I say fantastic) stationery. Just wonderful. http://earmark.etsy.com

Earmark strives to bring out the creativity and imagination in you with tasteful stationery. I too understand the obsession that happens with paper products and design. Earmark seems to suffer from the same pleasure. And mother nature gives them two thumbs up because their stationery is printed on recycled paper too!

And can I also say I hold a special place in my heart for offensive sayings combined with tasteful designs.



The photography of the products are also wonderful to look through. My favorite is the missing you card with the adorable dog. The image speaks volumes and is perfect for the card. Creative, love it.


Earmark without a doubt is my new favorite.

3 comments:

Giftbearer said...

nice feature!

michaelgresh said...

Sweet fancy Moses! What a great article! You got the knack, lady!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vanessa,

Welcome to the Challenge. I look forward to reading your articles in the weeks ahead.

Phyllis