Friday, November 16, 2007

Fashionably Large

My featured etsy artist of the day is the lovely Entyqua/Becki's Designs.
http://entyqua.etsy.com

Becki's pieces are so stunning, I love her combination of victorian and modern style throughout her shop.

I absolutely love this victorian locket, very classic, timeless, and chic. The picture is also stunning and creative. I love how she juxtaposes her work with vintage items.


I love Becki's attitude about jewlery, it's right up my alley.
Most of her pieces are made larger than the norm because she herself cant wear any necklace under 18". And bracelets are around 7-8. FASHIONABLY LARGE I say!

I also find this chunky necklace to be fun to wear.


My absolute favorite item in Entyqua is these fantastic earings.





















The combination of the nature/leaf work with geometric circle is just my kind of thing. It's classy yet mod. And the punch of red will really accent well with a cute outfit for a night out on the town. Who wouldn't stop you and say "where did you get those earings?"

1 comment:

Lazy Cat Gifts said...

Beautiful, classic pieces!