Thursday, August 23, 2007

What I'm listening to these days.

After spending 4 years away to college in Winona, I'm so happy to be living around the metro area and soaking up 89.3 the current. My favorite time of day is late afternoon driving home with work and listening to my favorite dj, Mary Lucia. She plays the best lineup and she's so funny. I also love that they list their daily play list online so I can figure out who the heck I'm listening to and then crazily download their tunes.

New fav's include:
Regina Spektor
Architecture in Helsinki: Heart of Races
Bloc Party: I Still Remember
Arcade Fire
Cat Power: The Greatest
Lupe Fiasco: Kick Push
Metric: Soft Rock Star
Travis
Laura Veirs: Pink Light
Rufus Wainwright
Thom Yorke: Black Swan
Talib Kweli: Listen!!
Jessica Hoop: Summertime

So now I'm going to bust a move and leave.

No comments: