Friday, August 31, 2007

The Great Minnesota Get Together

So I went to the fair with Kyle yesterday. It was an absolute blast. I haven't been to the fair in 12 years and the funny thing is that nothing really has changed. As we were walking my mind flashed back to me walking with my Mom and asking her every 5 seconds, "Mom! can I got on that ride, MOm can I do that, Mom can I have that?"

We had our typical fair food, funnel cake, mini donuts and a pronto pup. Kyle had a Twisted Sister. It's just a fancy corn dog. We then decided to go on a ride, and I wanted to go on something really fun. So Kyle and I decided to go on the ride Magnum. Bad idea. Now don't get me wrong, I had a blast on the ride, but I must be getting old. The ride was insane, we were flipping upside down, tossed all over, and that would've been great and all, but IT WENT ON FOREVER! I swear if I had ate right before that, I would've pucked. I was laughing, crying and screaming all at the same time. When we got off the ride all you could see on the ground were hair twisters. I was really dizzy and not feel'n too hot after that. Had to take a seat on a bench.

We concluded our night with a ride on the skyride buckets and called it an evening. It was really fun, another reason why I love MN. I want to go back again and again, but man is it spendy.

No comments: