Sunday, December 2, 2007

Knuckletoes

Featured etsy artist today is Knuckletoes. http://knuckletoes.etsy.com
What an original name.

This bright paisley bag is one of my favorites in her purse/bag section. It consists of a long strap that allows you to drape it on one shoulder and sit under the opposite arm. Great on your back. Because if you're anything like me, you stuff your purse full!! Great bag for those summer hippie festivals!

Katie is the designer for Knuckletoes.
She's a smalltime, jewelry, clothing and purse maker who wants to share her style with the world! Well etsy is a great way to do that.
Katie is from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, and every year she tries to make it out to the surrounding Folk Festivals to sell her products.
Katie strives to make her clothing and purses out of recycled materials. Again Mother nature is stoked about this girl. Anything from tablecloths, to pillowcases, to reused LP record covers. This not only gives my items a vintage feel, but it helps the environment, and what more do you need?

And this adorable skirt is made out of a tablecloth. Sweet! I love the pocket.

And this item makes me wanna pee my pants. This greeting card is for all ya'll out there who have anger management probs. PMS apology cards. Need I say more?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What a pretty pattern on that apron!! I love it ~ great feature!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for the love and the great feature!