Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm in Hell.

Well not exactly but I'm just miserable right now. I just got paid today and 90% of my pay check is gone before my eyes. I really messed up on my check book. I'm really good with balancing my check book and keeping things in order, however this month I completely forgot to add in a semi large amount check and now BAM!!!! Right before my eyes my money is disappearing. I have over draft fee, after over draft fee, after over draft fee! It's absolutely insane. I'm sooo flustered right now because I've never experienced this before and it is just killing me. I really don't know how Kyle and I are going to make ends meet for the next couple of weeks. This is so upsetting. Just when I feel I might be getting on my feet something like this happens. I hate living pay check to pay check and I hate feeling unstable and as if I can't stand on my own. I'm so mad at myself.

No comments: