Monday, September 17, 2007

I found some little friends.

So on Sunday I ran to Glencoe to get my hair cut because it was just driving me crazy. My mom was painting in this apartment house that they rent out, so on my way to the door, I saw these 2 kitties coming out of this little shed. I thought wait a minute. So I went over to see them and noticed that there were more in there. 4 were all cuddled together and one played with me. We had to hold him still to take a picture because he kept stumbling all over the place. They all were in a box in an old shed. They were soo cute I wanted to take one home. But cats are not my thing and my brother is very allergic to them.



1 comment:

Kelly Garrett said...

They are just SOOO adorable!!! Makes me want another cat. Better not though...trouble's comin ;)